SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
Were building a world-class revenue organization - one that combines highly effective sales processes and systems with a customer experience that people will rave about. The right person for this role is an experienced Sales Operations leader who is able to both operate strategically at 10,000 ft and execute tactically at 10 ft. We are looking for someone who is excited to be the driving force behind an amazing sales team.
What You'll Do
- Define and continuously improve sales processes internally to maximize sales productivity and drive revenue growth
- Architect or guide the process to rearchitect salesforce for new products, contracts, and sales processes
- Lead development of analytical frameworks, tools, dashboards, and techniques to measure and report on key revenue and sales pipeline metrics, as well as individual seller metrics
- Lead efforts to scale standard methodologies to improve sales team productivity
- Measure progress against revenue goals and provide key metrics and data to Revenue Leadership
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of key projects including marketing, sales, customer success, and product
- Continuously find opportunities for process / program improvements and optimization
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in revenue/sales operations within high-growth SaaS environments
- Visionary for revenue operations function for the company
- Experience supporting enterprise sales organizations, customer success, marketing and successfully driving management in a complex, changing organization
- Lead generation and GTM strategy development experience
- Experience with a variety of salesforce structures and broad change management of systems to drive new business models or efficiencies
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Excel required, Netsuite and Totango desirable
- Ability to drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Adaptable for quickly changing landscape of startup environment
- Passionate about hospitality
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK