Director, Sales Operations
Eze Software is seeking out talented candidates for the position of Director, Sales Operations. This role is based out of our New York headquarters. This role reports to the Executive Managing Director of Sales, Americas and will work closely will all global sales organizations. The position is critical in helping the sales organization maintain a high rate of growth and success.
We are looking for a sharp, highly driven individual with a deep knowledge of sales performance metrics, sales processes and Salesforce experience. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role. This role will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to sales and sales team management. This role will also be responsible for the administration, and continuity of such processes in Salesforce.
- Own end-to-end process of tracking operational metrics and delivering meaningful insights to the business, define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Produce and review actionable sales reporting and business intelligence tools. Provide custom reporting and dashboards on performance
- Identify best practices for Salesforce usage, reporting and adoption and prioritize new Salesforce projects. Work closely with our internal business operations group for technical enhancements and upgrades
- Work closely with sales leadership to maintain and update commission plan designs and administer sales organization plans, partnering with finance and payroll for execution on commissions payments
- Own KPI reporting and dashboards for the sales team, sales executives, as well as company-wide leadership and executive team
- Develop sales enablement training and documentation to ensure sales methodology is incorporated in to daily workflows
- Partner with product leads and sales engineering teams to provide technical and product-specific training
- Create and maintain documentation of sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on-boarding new sales talent. Enforce and support sales team responsibilities and rules of engagement
- Support annual planning and budgeting process
- Coordinate quarterly and annual sales meetings
- Partner with Marketing operations to refine lead qualification and allocation process while improving upon our web-based lead generation portal
- Lead global Sales Operations team to ensure successful support of our business systems and internal processes. Mentor and partner with the team members on developing key business, project management and relationship building skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience preferred
- 8+ years in Sales Operations, 3+ years of Leadership experience
- Deep Salesforce expertise required
- Experience in building and managing a Sales Operations team
- Project management and process improvement experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.