Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this Role
The Director of Sales will identify, influence, present and close deals with CPG brands and shopper marketing agencies, leading and leveraging Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital Media Solution's industry leading programmatic solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of all online advertising models, the CPG data environment and measurement partners. This individual should be well versed in selling large multi-year enterprise solutions, contract negotiation, introducing and selling new products/ideas/concepts/services. This role leads collaborative sales efforts and utilizes other cross-functional departments as necessary.
- Generate new revenue by managing several enterprise sales deals to closure on an annual basis
- Consultatively deliver customized sales solutions that address the clients compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Drive understanding of shopper marketing and support business development efforts
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders, and across the Publicis network
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients key decision makers
- 10+ years of professional sales & marketing business experience
- Recent and relevant experience in the CPG vertical selling to agencies and brand-direct stakeholders at senior marketing and C-suite level
- Key understanding of the digital landscape
- Multi-disciplined sales professional with strong track record in optimizing sales performance
- Ability to assist team in identifying opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.