Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry. You are, organized, have a strong attention to detail and can thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You are a leader thats process driven, analytical and tech savvy. You have experience with Accounting, managing high volumes of transactions, establishing scalable revenue processes and implementing policies and procedures and key metrics.
We are looking for a Director of Revenue to oversee our Revenue Accounting as well as the entire order to cash cycle including Accounts Receivable, Billing and Collections along with the Accounts Payable team.
- Own revenue recognition and month end close reconciliations.
- Recruit, train and mentor a high performing offshore team which handles AR and AP related transactions.
- Ensure Revenue, COGS, AR and commissions are recognized in accordance with GAAP.
- Own and iterate on order to cash and process improvement roadmap to maintain industry-best in class processes and efficiencies.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to automate processes so that the business can scale efficiently.
- Collaborate with department leads across Sales, Legal, BI, Operations and FP&A to ensure strategic alignment on business initiatives.
- Collaborate with Sales and Ops on quota and comp structure and assist with Rep performance tracking and commission payments.
- Participate in contract review and advise on Accounting considerations with regard to new product offerings.
- Oversee administration of Working Capital Facility and develop and maintain the companys credit policies.
- Minimum 5 years overseeing Order to Cash and revenue recognition with a focus on systems and scaling processes
- Experience leading teams and overseeing projects
- Experience implementing automation and process improvements
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
More Jobs From