Director of Revenue
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimaging a 700 billion dollar industry. You are, organized, have a strong attention to detail and can thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You are a leader thats process driven, analytical and tech savvy. You have experience with Accounting, managing high volumes of transactions, establishing scalable revenue processes and implementing policies and procedures and key metrics.
We are looking for a Director of Revenue to oversee our Revenue Accounting as well as the entire order to cash cycle including Accounts Receivable, Billing and Collections along with the Accounts Payable team.
- Own revenue recognition and month end close reconciliations.
- Recruit, train and mentor a high performing offshore team which handles AR and AP related transactions.
- Ensure Revenue, COGS, AR and commissions are recognized in accordance with GAAP.
- Collaborate with department leads across Sales, Legal, BI, Operations and FP&A to ensure strategic alignment on business initiatives.
- Participate in contract review and advise on Accounting considerations with regard to new product offerings.
- Own and iterate on order to cash and process improvement roadmap to maintain industry best in class processes and efficiencies.
- Evaluate systems and tools to increase process automation and partner with Engineering team on backoffice enhancements.
- Oversee administration of Working Capital Facility and develop and maintain the companys credit policies.
- Collaborate with Sales and Ops on quota and comp structure and assist with Rep performance tracking and commission payments.
- Minimum 5 years of overseeing Order to Cash and revenue recognition with a focus on systems and scaling processes.
- Experience leading teams, overseeing projects and implementing process improvements.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.