Who we are?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As Director of Product Operations, Agents, you will be a leader in both technical and business domains, combining them to generate significant leaps in product operations innovation. Our platform is the work environment of the future. The network of independent agents are the people who already work in this environment. You will be scaling the network (fast), to measure and improve the agent’s quality. You will develop the required technological solutions, and lead relevant operational efforts. We are looking for someone who is data-oriented, an expert at making a case with data and with a real appetite to build a world class network of agents. You are a self-starter and curious individual who is looking to make their mark.
- Directing cross-functional teams on end-to-end delivery of complex, AI-driven, software projects
- Mastering simplicity and creative thinking, in and outside of your own set of products
- Owning business metrics across multiple technological environments and teams (around the globe)
- Defining a product vision and creating a roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your business metrics
- Leading processes from ideation, through design, development, to launch, growth and learnings
- Communicate clearly tasks, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
Who you are?
Passionate about the future of work, with a deep understanding of business and technology. You enjoy discovering new stuff, interested in leading people and ideas, and seeing them translated into impact. You read a lot. It can be the latest trends in AI, War and Peace or a review on the current exhibition at the Whitney – never mind what, the point is that you are curious about the world. In that case, you’ll enjoy the set of challenges we have to offer
What should you have?
- Significant product experience, preferably some of it from a fast-paced startup environment
- Leadership experience, both as a manager and a collaborator
- Strong ability to make things happen around you
- Solid technical knowledge (no need for a CS degree). Working with AI-driven products is a plus.
- Experience working in data-rich environments, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience designing and developing product specs and working across multiple teams to ensure that results are delivered
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- A very competitive benefits package – FSA/HSA, insurances, and other benefits normally only available at large companies
- Exceptional Medical and Dental Coverage