Director of Product Marketing & Content
Reonomy is leveraging the power of data and technology to transform the worlds largest asset class - commercial real estate. By structuring the world of property, people and company data were able to deliver actionable insights to our customers.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital,Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If youre excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Director of Product Marketing & Content will lead and manage Reonomys team of product and content marketers. We are looking for a positive team builder who will continue to drive our brand through strategic product and content positioning. You must have a strong understanding of a variety of users from SMB to enterprise and the varying messaging needed when targeting a wide range of customers. This person will be a key player in developing compelling messaging, stories, case studies, videos, and presentations, using them effectively across all direct and digital communication. You will partner closely with our product team effectively refining the first mile of the user journey in order to continue increasing user conversion rates. As our first Director of Product Marketing & Content you will be hungry, hard working and agile and you will be someone who has been successful collaborating in highly cross-functional and fast paced environments!
- Evaluate and enhance Reonomys current product positioning, value propositions, and messaging across SMB and Enterprise customers and products
- Drive and nurture our leads and customer engagement through full lifecycle marketing optimizing the user journey continually increasing customer conversions
- Tactfully position Reonomy's product defining strategy, messaging and use cases
- Build content strategy, plans and execute on the brand, product and content vision
- Manage internal and external content marketers
- Define go-to-market strategies for new product features and streamline announcement process
- 6+ years of experience with 2+ years managing a team
- Product marketing background working in a larger revenue driven organization as well as start up experience
- Positive and mature team builder who successfully manages internal stakeholders
- Experience in SaaS working with both SMB and enterprise clients
- Knowledgeable and comprehensive understanding of a wide variety of users across both B2B and B2C
- Strong Writing skills
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedicated wellness rooms in office
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.