Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
Reporting to the SVP of Product Marketing, the Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing strategy to drive rapid growth of core Stash products. Our ideal candidate is motivated by hitting and exceeding aggressive KPIs, has demonstrated success owning multichannel campaigns in B2C organizations and has implemented robust testing measurement and analysis programs. If you are a player-coach who is relentlessly passionate about engaging and growing customers, seamlessly flexes between planning and executing innovative campaigns across a myriad of channels and is laser-focused on data and results, this could be the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Own marketing strategy and execution for Stash products and services, partnering with Product Leads, Data Science, UX and CX to achieve new member enrollment and engagement KPIs
- Forecast, plan, and track metrics against your key products
- Collaborate with Product leads on all marketing efforts related to product enrollment/ registration, feature releases, cross selling and usage.
- Drive product messaging strategy and campaign development across all engagement channels including but not limited to email, in app, push and text. Communications include prospecting streams, product onboarding, full lifecycle messaging and reactivation efforts
- Manage production and deployment of all outbound messaging
- Ideate promotions and create campaign calendar for member acquisition, adoption and usage of specific products, coordinating across departments - Compliance, Acquisition, Product and Operations
- Work closely with other Marketing Leads to ensure communications across all products are optimized and prioritized appropriately to lead to an outstanding overall Stash experience
- Develop and deploy testing strategies in partnership with Product and Data Science to continuously optimize messaging content, frequency and cadence
- Manage, mentor and develop team
- Work across departments including CX, Product, Operations and UXR to enhance and improve consumer experience
- Drive prioritization of product marketing related development efforts
- Conduct and leverage market research, competitive analysis and audience insights to think creatively about segmentation, targeting and customizing experiences within appropriate channels and messages
- Ensure creative validation through testing and track and report on performance KPIs
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in high-growth, fast-paced financial technology (banking) organizations
- Strong leadership experience in a high-growth B2C organization with a proven track record of driving customer engagement via CRM
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Ability to prioritize, self-start and swiftly adapt to changing market conditions and think creatively in a deadline-oriented startup environment
- Demonstrated success defining and executing data-driven growth strategies
- Deep experience with creating complex segmentation strategies, iterative testing plans and lifecycle messaging
- Desire to both create strategy and execute campaigns on a daily basis
- Experience and understanding creating and deploying multi channel campaigns (email, in app, push)
- Ability to optimize landing pages and registration experiences a plus
- Team player whose flexible and wants to work in a fast paced collaborative
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" (2018)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.
More Jobs From