Who We Are:
Backed by Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series C start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Woman to Watch in 2020 by Luxury Daily, and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 170 employees in 10 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Berlin and Tokyo. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services 12,500+ brands across 53 categories, 300,000+ retailers in 144 countries, and manages an incredible $1.5B per month in wholesale transactions on the platform. Clients include major retailers, like Neiman Marcus and Harrods; e-commerce players like ShopBop and Matchesfashion; and key specialty stores like Intermix and Dover Street Market. Leading men's and women's brands include everyone from Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Berluti, The Row and thousands more.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up, driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry
What You'll Do:
- Create go-to-market strategy for launches of new products and capabilities; develop and execute marketing plan, partnering closely with JOORs product management team and marketing channel owners
- Develop go-to-market briefs and own marketing timeline, requesting review and delivery of information from participating teams in accordance with expected launch timeframes
- Develop key positioning, messaging and growth plans to drive adoption of existing products
- Develop core sales enablement and demand generation assets and maintain materials showcasing our platform, products and capabilities
- Develop customer retention assets to communicate product value proposition and support upsell opportunities
- Partner with Product Management to build market and competitive assessment, surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Partner with Product Management on developing persona research with target segments to understand unmet needs/product gaps
- Determine in-platform messaging and notification requirements to highlight new features and functionality
- Host cross-functional launch meetings with internal stakeholders to educate them on product features and planned launch time frame, and initiate development of messaging, assets and tools
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience in a SaaS business
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, account management, sales, marketing, PR and demand generation teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to carefully craft positioning and sharpen messaging on both internal and external communications
- Data-driven and able to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives across new product launches and existing product adoption
- Comfortable driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.