As the worlds industry-standard wholesale platform for fashion, beauty and home, JOOR is making wholesale smoother and smarter for brands and retailers. The JOOR platform seamlessly creates a single, collaborative ecosystem for the entire wholesale process. Brands and retailers can easily manage their selling and buying, access the vital metrics that drive their business in real time, leverage trends as they see them develop, and work together to act on emerging opportunities. We believe how people and companies accomplish goals is just as important as reaching those goals. Were committed to building a diverse, inclusive team of uniquely talented people to drive the digital transformation of the industry we love.
JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo.
- We welcomed an exciting new CEO and management team
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
- Plan and execute coordinated go-to-market plans for launches of new products and capabilities, partnering closely with JOORs product management team and marketing channel owners
- Develop GTM briefs and kick off development, requesting review and delivery timeline from participating team in accordance with expected launch timeframes
- Develop key positioning, messaging and growth plans to drive adoption of existing products
- Develop core sales enablement and demand generation assets and maintain materials showcasing our platform, products and capabilities
- Partner with Product Management to build market and competitive assessment, surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Partner with Product Management on developing persona research with target segments to understand unmet needs/product gaps
- Determine in-platform messaging and notification requirements to highlight new features and functionality
- Host cross-functional launch meetings with internal stakeholders to educate them on product features and planned launch time frame, and initiate development of messaging, assets and tools
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience in a Saas business
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, account management, sales, marketing, PR and demand teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to sharpen messaging on blog posts, tech talks, and other outreach
- Data-driven and able to turn insights into actionable growth initiatives across new product launches and existing product adoption
- Comfortable driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From