Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for managing all marketing strategies & executions, communication plans, and asset production needs for all of CrossBorder Solutions product lines. Specifically, while working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment you will lead a team that develops and implements global campaigns and playbooks that are designed to drive an understanding of all our product offerings to prospects and clients.
- Set brand marketing program objectives and key results, guide measurement and report performance to marketing leadership
- Partner with key stakeholder teams to develop, improve, update, and implement campaigns and brand guidelines.
- Craft briefs and effectively lead both internal and external creative teams to develop compelling creative and marketing assets, including transcreation across global key markets
- Lead the creative process of brand creation, including identifying buyer profiles, brand attributes & values, and brand visual assets
- Manage all key brand marketing initiatives through development and execution
- Manage all asset production needs in relation to marketing and program content
- Monitor brand health across product and hone our brand strategy by tracking marketing related key performance indicators.
- Conduct audience, culture, and competitor research, and develop crisp insights that inform our strategy and shape our communications with clients and prospects
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership and key cross-org stakeholders to help guide and build integrated programs (Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Customer Marketing, Communications)
What You Will Need to Succeed
- A professional with 7+ years experience developing innovative strategies and campaigns for a technology brand across US, European and Asian markets
- Ability to work closely with external agencies to craft strategies and develop assets that set the Company apart from its competitors
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in simple, relatable terms
- Ability to work with senior executives across the Company to drive alignment of Company messaging
- Experience developing brand program measurement plans
- Be forward-thinking, well organized, and have an obsession for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From