TVision measures who watches TV and how much attention they pay at the person-level to linear and streaming video. Marketers at some of the worlds largest brands, and premiere Media Sellers and Data Partners leverage TVisions metrics to make more effective media decisions.
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, TVision goes beyond traditional TV data to include the measurement of presence in the room, co-viewing, and attention, thereby producing best-in-class TV data. This provides critical data to inform the decision-making of the $100B/year TV/Video industry.
TVisions growth and innovation has been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Business Insider, MediaPost, and Forbes. Business Insider named them one of the top companies to watch in advertising technology for 2019.
After 6 years of hard work, TVision has cutting-edge technology, a differentiated product, a loyal customer base, and a robust panel of households across the US. TVision just closed its Series B round led by Susquehanna International Group (lead investor of Bytedance) and is ready to invest in its industry leading products and grow revenue rapidly. We are looking for a product leader to own our most strategic products CTV Ad Tracking and Advanced Audience Projections (AAP)
Director of Product Management - Innovation will fully own TVisions most strategic products CTV Ad Tracking and AAP. They are the future of the company and our growth engine. Based in NYC, this role will report to SVP of Product and Operations (Tristan Webster). You will work closely with engineers, business leaders and our customers to create, execute and delivery product strategy around these two products. The role will also work closely with the CEO and Director of Product Marketing.
You believe that driving product success takes ownership - creating and communicating long-term vision for your product, obtaining broad buy-in internally and externally, working with technical and business stakeholders to convert your vision into reality, and taking your product to market in a way that create significant impacts to your clients and turns them into loyal customers.
- Define, plan and execute the product vision, strategy and road map
- Guide new product ideas from initial concept, through exploration, to G2M launch and continuous iteration
- Engage with our customers, understand their needs, and build products that bring value and create meaningful impact
- Lead market research and competitive landscape analysis to assess and identify customer business and technical needs
- Become a leader and serve as the knowledge center for the product you own, contributing and collaborating with partners, industry bodies and working groups
You are an entrepreneurial and motivated product leader who thrives in a VC-backed tech company environment. Other qualities include:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in software companies or advertising technology.
- Deep knowledge of the ad technology landscape, previous experience in measurement related product and technology is a plus.
- Experience in a high-growth, VC-funded company is strongly preferred. Extremely ambitious, energetic and love to work in fast-moving, high-growth environments. Highly entrepreneurial, hand-on approach to product.
- A demonstrated record of collaboration with multiple teams, and of successfully driving a product agenda across the organization.
- Getting things done mindset with a passion for innovation. Curiosity, flexibility, and passion for problem-solving.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to accept feedback.
TVision prides itself on providing great benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun atmosphere
TVision provides the option for every employee to work from home until major cities completely reopen (Q2/Q3 2021).