Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Enterprise Products team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead product management for the Knowledge, Marketing and Sales team within Enterprise Products. Required experience includes managing Product Managers and building teams, and being passionate about growing Product Managers into organizational leaders. As a Director, you'll be expected to invest in the development of your team by helping to define clear development plans and expectations while also holding each Product Manager accountable for success. Additionally, you'll need to provide resources, coaching, and regular, actionable feedback. Our products enable scale, efficiency and quality to our various customers. This Director must be able to help define strategies for large, ambiguous product areas and help guide their teams on how to maximize impact of those strategies by using data and research to create effective execution and experimentation frameworks within the teams and with other teams in the company. As our teams name implies, we work in three product areas for internal customers and have begun launching products to external Enterprise customers in partnership with Facebooks Workplace team. This role requires the ability to communicate cross-functionally and build strong relationships with Business Managers, Engineering Managers, Design Managers, others cross-functional team leads and internal customers from a wide variety of teams around the world.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution for internal products and Enterprise products for external customers
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Drive product development with a team of 100+ world-class engineers and cross-functional team members including content strategists, data scientists, product designers and user experience researchers distributed across Austin, London, Menlo Park and New York (where the team is headquartered)
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Coordinate and scale cross-functional efforts for internal customers and external across the globe
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Participate in the Knowledge, Marketing and Sales leadership team, which is responsible for leading the KMS cross-functional team
- Drive the strategy for a portfolio of products to create a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy
More Jobs From