Ordergroove is looking for a talented and passionate product leader to drive the vision, strategy and continued development of Ordergrooves Anticipate AI data and machine learning platform. This person will be responsible for driving Ordergrooves clients' success by leveraging data and machine learning to reduce consumers physical and mental friction and making mundane purchases delightful and easy.
Ordergroove is changing how commerce is conducted in the age of Amazon and has an exciting and ambitious product strategy and roadmap, and this person will be instrumental in evolving our vision and strategy, and delivering against it. Our Product Managers take the lead in driving this agenda from concept to launch, which means were looking for someone that has experience in and passion for building commercial enterprise software products, plus the ability to work closely with software development, data science teams and client facing teams.
This is an ideal job for a software product manager with 8+ years of experience who wants to be part of a rapidly growing startup, feel total ownership over their work and work hard at achieving a dramatic success in a vibrant market.
What you will do:
- Product Strategy Own the strategic plan and roadmap for Ordergrooves Anticipate AI product line, determine key initiatives to drive the product forward, break those plans into manageable, measurable, achievable release plans.
- Product Management Understand market needs and user pain points, craft product vision and solutions to address them, phase solutions to deliver incremental business value, validate assumptions and iterate along the way.
- Product Ownership Build and maintain an organized and prioritized product backlog of user stories for new product improvements, collaborate with UX design, data science, engineering, marketing, sales, and other product managers from concept to release.
- Project Management Work closely with engineering to bring new product concepts to life through the entirety of the development cycle, including post-release analysis. Ensure development stays on track, remove roadblocks as they arise, step in wherever needed.
- Team Leadership Identify process gaps and opportunities, take on ever-increasing responsibilities. Communicate your plans and product vision to the company. Provide mentorship for other team members, exemplify the company values in your daily work. Work closely with VP of Product & Sr Director of Product to build a world-class product function.
- Company Leadership - Work closely with a cross-functional team of directors to drive our company goals and continue to build & represent our culture
- Clear track record of leadership and fast-paced professional growth throughout your career.
- Proven success of developing product vision, strategy and roadmap for a product line, preferably data product.
- Experience having delivered high-quality software products, consistently meeting or exceeding milestones and business objectives.
- Experience with Agile product management practices, particularly in the product owner role.
- Phenomenal analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems.
- Strong passion for leveraging data to deliver friction removing and delightful experiences for consumers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture.
- Education: Degree in a quantitative subject preferred but not required.
- Minimum experience: 8 years of experience in a software product management role, preferably data product.
If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - thats okay, nobodys perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including Honest Company, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, CVS, GNC, Pepsi, and KIND
- Meet some team members youll be working with: Paul Fredrich & Rob O'Callaghan
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From