Director of Product Compliance
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing quickly and looking for a Director of Product Compliance to support the companys regulatory, compliance, tax, and financial reporting needs. Youll be responsible for understanding gaming regulations, extracting applicable product, and reporting requirementsmanaging delivery, interpreting results, and keeping up with regulatory changes globally.
What youll do as a Director of Product Compliance:
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of State, Federal, and International gaming laws and regulationsparticularly as it relates to reporting and tax requirements.
- Analyze existing capabilities and reconcile with pending legislation, and work with appropriate stakeholders to influence change as needed.
- Interpret final legislation and regulation to extract financial and technical requirements, particularly where they differ from existing capabilities.
- Interpret stakeholder needs, assessing the full requirements; identify solutions to non-standard or ad hoc tasks/queries.
- Partner with Data Engineering, Finance, Compliance, Product Management, and other applicable stakeholders to deliver timely reporting that satisfies regulatory requirements.
What skills you will use:
- Product and/or Technology Management experience preferred.
- Experience in gaming or another highly regulated industry is strongly preferred.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or a related field.
- Fully proficient in SQL to build queries and manipulate data.
- 7+ years of Product Management and Analytics experience, ideally in a regulated environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.