Seismic is a rapidly growing Enterprise software company with offices in the US, Europe, Australia and China that employs 900+ across the globe. Here at Seismic we are transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together by building sales enablement solutions used by some of the largest financial and tech companies in the world.
Product Managers at Seismic drive product vision and are responsible for the success of the product through all phases of the development process. Starting with the initial concept and nurturing it all the way through research & discovery, production, deployment, and maintenance; the Product Manager ensures that our new features and capabilities solve our customers biggest problems. Successful candidates have three main traits - product sense, leadership, and the ability to get things done.
At Seismic, content is in our DNA as a company. Our platform drives compelling conversations between sellers and buyers by recommending the most relevant training, news and content at the right time. As a Director, Product, you will help us further Seismics investment in our engine room - the heart of our platform. You will work closely with marketers and sales enablement professionals and empower them to manage the lifecycle of content at enterprise scale. Collaborating closely with design, you will constantly raise the bar for user experience, and deliver solutions that delight our customers. You will also work on extending Seismics content model to ensure that it is robust, flexible and interoperable with the key systems that our customers use in their marketing tech stacks.
What youll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers & prospects problems and deliver solutions that drive growth and customer retention & delight
- Build a business case for investment by articulating initiative recommendations and trade-offs to leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into roadmaps that are informed by input from customers, cross-functional stakeholders, market and competitive research.
- Develop specifications, negotiate & define scopes, and partner with our design & engineering teams to deliver new capabilities to our customers
- Define and analyze key metrics that inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Support the go-to-market process and collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to achieve launch readiness and drive adoption
What you bring to the team:
- 7-10 years of proven software Product Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- MBA - strongly preferred
- Experience with ecosystem integrations - strongly preferred
- Product taste - you have a demonstrated passion for user experience and have delivered software that delights users
- Experience working on scaling or mature B2B / consumer software (and familiarity with SaaS platforms) - you understand what it takes build & maintain systems that work at scale
- Technical acumen you can have credible conversations with engineer stakeholders about technical tradeoffs, technologies, scalability, etc.
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Strong operational & organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple projects while following through on plans
- Proven analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Experience working in a fast-paced enterprise technology environment
Seismic, ranked as one of the best places to work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company and is emerging as the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers' journey. More than 600 customers rely on the world's most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution. Seismic recently achieved a billion-dollar valuation and was named to the 2019 Forbes Cloud 100.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries, including John Thompson, chairman of the board of directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From