CrossBorder Solutions is looking for a strategic leader responsible for planning and executing go to market strategies and demand generation efforts to deliver qualified leads to achieve aggressive sales targets for existing and new product launches. The Director of Performance Marketing will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and be responsible for building and leading a team of Marketing Managers to execute the strategies and plans.
- Work closely with marketing partners (internal and agency) and sales leadership to develop impactful strategies and programs to generate and nurture qualified leads
- Collaborate on marketing planning with product development teams including situation analysis, competitive analysis, customer segmentation/personas, audience analysis, and key message development with differentiated positioning and value propositions
- Work with sales leadership to develop plans to deliver required volume of high-quality leads
- Create and implement integrated marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives and strategies into successful tactics to drive lead generation and as well as supporting the overall Brand positioning / strategy
- Partner with Performance Media team to execute multi-channel demand generation strategies
- Partner with the broader marketing team to feed the pipeline through content and email, display advertising, retargeting, SEO/SEM, webinars, trade events, advertising, partnerships, sponsorships, etc.
- Collaborate with product team to develop an annual marketing activity calendar
- Collaborate with Performance Media team to implement tactical plans
- Ensure programs, goals and metrics are met for demand generation through strong reporting and optimizations
- Partner with Chief Marketing officer to align and optimize all demand-related functions
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop, manage and maintain annual marketing budgets
What You Will Need to Succeed
- 10+ years of proven success with B2B software, technology, SaaS, marketing and lead generation
- Demonstrated results
- Exceptional knowledge of demand generation best practices across inbound, outbound and digital marketing
- Strong analysis skillset
- Ability to socialize success across the organization
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From