Office Tour Photos
Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities and public spaces, with products that bridge the digital and physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information and content to enrich our everyday journeys and elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, and maintain unique products and experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, and consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting and travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents and visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods and districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
As the Director of Compensation & People Analytics, you will serve as a data-driven practitioner to identify critical people issues, understand and enhance our people processes, and drive improvements across the business based on performance.
Within your first month:
- You will act as the single source of truth around headcount data for monthly departmental budget reviews and forecasting for board decks
- You will create reports and dashboards regularly to support People Metrics internally, including performance indicators and budget planning.
- You will familiarize yourself with the Companys compensation framework and initiatives
- You will maintain the Companys capitalization table and long term incentive plans
Within your first three-six months:
- You will partner with executive stakeholders and recruiting around headcount planning, approval, and budgeting process.
- You will participate in the Sales Compensation Committee with responsibility for processing monthly variable payments for the sales organization and partaking in the annual plan review
- You will analyze compensation market data and make recommendations to update the Companys compensation banding structure
- You will lead the administration of the annual merit cycle, annual bonus cycle, bi-annual promotion cycles and out-of-cycle compensation requests, including the tools related to the process
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for human resource business partners and leadership team members to address questions regarding compensation plans and people analytics
- You will support People Operations in the RFP process for an HRIS system and lead the implementation phase for all people related data
Within your first year:
- You will ensure all pay practices are compliant by consistently researching current and changing regulations pertaining to employee compensation.
- You will provide in-depth insights and data driven solutions across people-oriented disciplines, including organizational design, recruiting, performance management, learning & development, employee engagement and experience, etc.
- You will take responsibility for all company-wide audits and reporting that are directly related to people operations
- You will deliver ongoing support for the Companys compensation plans and work directly with the HR Business team on fine-tuning our current compensation plans to align with the companys strategy and delivering the companys desired results.
Youre great for this role because:
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong knowledge of compensation practices, including local legislation, base pay management, short and long-term incentives a plus
- Ideally you will have experience in the design and management of Sales Compensation & Incentive Plans
- You can translate business strategy and priorities into tailored rewards plans.
- You have the ability to thrive and manage fast-paced projects in an agile environment.
- You have the ability to drive change and influence people at different levels in the organization.
- You have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
More Jobs From