We're one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because we're making homeownership simpler, faster - and most importantly, more accessible for all Americans.
By combining smarter technology with a desire to not just change one piece of the journey but the entire makeup of what it's like to buy and own a home in this country, we're building things that don't exist yet.
Better.com by the numbers:
- We fund $600 million in home loans per month
- Nearly $5 billion in loans funded since our inception in 2016
- 2 years running, we're one of Crain's "Best Places to work"
- We're #11 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in NYC
- And #964 on Inc.'s 2019 "5000 Fastest-Growing Companies"
- We've secured over $254 million from our investors to date
- ...and counting
We continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We've recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank. Plus, our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, and others have all invested in our vision of redefining the entire home buying journey.
A Better opportunity:
The Better Marketing and Customer Experience team is looking for an experienced team member with a background in marketing, customer experience, and operations to work with our Partnerships organization. Reporting to the CMO with a dotted line to our Head of Partnerships, this role will drive strategy and execution of marketing and customer experience solutions for B2B partnerships that range from co-branded to fully white labeled experiences.
You will partner with cross functional teams including product, technology, creative, business strategy, and operations to create end-to-end experiences for our partners' customers including the digital product experience, email, text, branded content, and other marketing channels.
You will be involved in the up-front pitch and sales process with potential partners, deeply involved in standing up initial pilots, and responsible for scaling teams and operational solutions to support partnership solutions ongoing. Your relationship and strategic problem solving skills as well as ability to organize teams to deliver complex programs will be critical both internally and externally.
You are obsessive about customers' needs and wants and passionate about meeting those needs through creative storytelling and strategic go to market approach. The ideal candidate will have the ability to thrive in a fast changing, fast moving, scrappy startup environment, while maintaining focus on broader strategic business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Represent marketing and customer experience in the room with new partners, liaising directly with senior marketing, cx, product, and business team members in large financial services organizations to sell in Better.com's solutions
- Lead production of all pitch materials (leveraging creative studio) ensuring a professional, branded approach to sharing our b2b solutions with prospective partners
- Work strategically with the marketing/cx and partnership teams at Better.com to develop a working model, team structure, workflow, and delivery models for top quality co-branded and white labeled marketing, content, and product solutions for our partners
- Oversee delivery of the above solutions with key partners both externally with senior clients and internally with creative and cx teams, and hire and train/oversee additional team members as partner marketing liaisons as needed as the partnerships business grows
- Define the user journey and customer communication touchpoints for individual partnerships alongside the product managers, and marketing team and identify other relevant engagement and activation points to drive conversion. Communicate and negotiate how to appropriately co-brand or white label the partner's experience within that journey
- Work with partnerships, marketing/cx, and executives to take what is currently a one-off partnership sales and delivery solution and mature it into a "platform" solution that can be effectively sold and implemented in a standardized way
- Develop long-lasting strategic relationships with Marketing and CX executives at the partner organizations, driving transparent communication and long-term retention of the partnerships
- 7+ years experience in marketing, customer experience, and consulting/client services
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Financial services experience
- Experience working with senior executive stakeholders cross-functionally
- Ability to build and scale workflows and team models
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you don't get excited about homeownership, mortgages, and real estate, it simply won't work.
- Smarts: book and street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you don't understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can't wait to leave the conversation and build it.
More Jobs From