Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Privacy and security are central to everything we do at Facebook. The legal department works across the company supporting development of processes and safeguards to protect the personal information of our users. Facebook is seeking a talented, self-motivated leader that is excited by taking on and leading complex privacy projects and functions, thrives in a fast-paced environment and can seamlessly drive success working with multiple cross-functional stakeholders to accomplish bold things.In this role, you will develop and lead a team of privacy program managers and legal professionals to develop, implement, and manage projects and processes for Legal privacy and compliance functions. In doing so, you will assist in managing our compliance with state, federal and global regulations, while applying leading practices to our most critical privacy projects, which impacts our monitoring, assurance, testing, training and awareness initiatives across Facebook.
- Lead teams of privacy, compliance, and operations professionals supporting the Legal Privacy Groups shared processes, including change management, process improvement training, and communications across the group and with cross functional partners across legal and the enterprise
- Serves as key operations leader to develop, implement, operate, and improve key processes and strategic initiatives impacting Legal Privacys internal operations and key cross functional processes
- Leads team of strategic privacy initiative specialists driving process improvement, change management, and analytic projects across Legal Privacy on limited duration initiatives that deliver improvements and support to broader Legal Privacy group
- Lead privacy and communications specialists focusing on Legal Privacy training, communications, and change management for on-going processes. Provides thought leadership on compliance and privacy operations across cross functional groups engaged with Legal Privacy
- Supports management of global privacy projects and initiatives related to protecting personal data of customers, employees, non-employees and other third parties
- Design, Implement, and manage Legal Privacy processes supporting Facebook's Privacy Program, Support development, implementation and management of our privacy and data protection controls across areas including, but not limited to, governance and certifications, data inventory, training and awareness, incident response, third party risk management, and products and research
- Support our ongoing privacy monitoring and assurance efforts
- Support attorneys working on privacy compliance matters
- Lead change management initiatives across Legal Privacy, including leading internal communication and training related to Legal Privacy initiatives and processes
- Coordinate with various cross-functional groups to upgrade privacy controls and make sure they are periodically tested to determine their design and operating effectiveness
More Jobs From