Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and want to grow
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 20 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
The primary responsibility of the Strategic Finance Director is to oversee long-range financial planning, equity and debt fundraising efforts, investor engagement, and strategic initiatives, while working closely with team members across the organization. You will understand and internalize what excites our team about the Hello Alfred mission, market positioning, financial metrics, and growth potential and craft external materials and messages that clearly demonstrate the Company narrative. This position will be responsible for building investor decks, board decks developing and maintaining models and financial analysis, and managing relationships with investors in our network.
What superpowers youll use
- Synthesize and align and company narrative based on input from internal stakeholders. Partner with Head of Communications, Product and Technology, Field and Real Estate Partnerships teams to ensure aligned communications.
- Provide leadership in the development and continuous evaluations of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Lead preparation of board materials and other investor reporting.
- Develop materials to share with potential investors, including financial model and other data that conveys business opportunity
- Conduct on-going investor communications, including preparing quarterly financial materials to distribute and updates on business performance.
- Drive the investor engagement process, determining cadence of interactions with input from executive team
- Develop a thesis on value and market positioning of the Company relative to public and private peers
What else youll need
- 7+ years of business analysis experience with at least 2 years of experience in synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information about a business into a cohesive narrative
- Background in investment banking, private equity, consulting, or corporate strategy
- Executive-level communications
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to distill economic analysis into key drivers and simple frameworks
- Experience with venture investors
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Humble, roll up your sleeves approach with strong executive presence
- Comfort working under pressured, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust in their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named our four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World and join us on our mission to build the future of urban living where help is a given.
More Jobs From