Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Reonomy's first Director of Human Resources you will be responsible for the strategic and tactical efforts needed to create, maintain, and enhance our people focused policies & procedures. It's an exciting time at our rapidly growing tech start up, and our leadership believes it's important we arm our talent with tools to enable their growth.
As our Director of HR you will spearhead our professional development program and coach all levels of talent from from junior to senior level professionals. As Reonomy's Director of HR, you will be a trusted advisor to our CEO and other leaders; a direct and honest communicator who has a strong executive presence and owns their role as Reonomy's HR expert. As we continue to grow you will ensure we continue to prioritize the development of our talent while also continuing to focus on initiatives that are thoughtful, compliant, and true to our core values/mission. Leadership will look to you as an advisor for all HR legal & compliance matters. As Reonomy's HR leader you will need a strong consultative mindset to rapidly grow a world class team and maintain our existing transparent and learning culture!
- Own and drive a world class people function that attracts, retains, develops and promotes strong performers/cultural supporters
- Coach and collaborate with managers helping them to better lead and develop their people
- Oversee succession planning, design promotion criteria and implement a 90 day success plan for new hires and internal promotions
- Implement a 360 feedback and annual review process
- Create an employee relations structure that is accessible to all levels and mitigates risk for the organization
- Partner with executives to develop an equity and compensation philosophy
- Think strategically about which D&I initiatives will be most meaningful for Reonomy
- Create simple but effective processes and tools that track all people related goals, objectives, key actions and metrics
- Identify key people issues within the organization and resolve them quickly & own and exit process that is thoughtful to the person leaving the organization and the existing team
- Ensure all HR compliance and legal requirements that need to be met are identified, tracked, and executed on
- Develop innovative HR solutions, combine best practices, research, business applications, and creativity to deliver best in class solutions for Reonomy
- 5+ years as a Human Resources leader in a high growth start up environment
- Passion for shaping careers, retaining talent and protecting culture as a company scales quickly
- Experience coaching leadership on how to successfully promote growth and identify strengths on their teams
- Demonstrated experience building out HR processes, procedures & policies
- Positive attitude and team player mentality
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Naturally agile, flexible and able to roll with the punches
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, Dedicated Wellness Rooms
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.