Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global Client & Category Team is looking for a team-leader and performance brand-builder with deep experience in partnering with the worlds largest and most influential health and beauty companies to help them grow their businesses. The Director will manage 4 of the largest health and beauty clients and the internationally based teams that support them including Global Client Leads and Global Solutions Partners.
They will be responsible for delivering against performance metrics for the health and beauty clients and for becoming a leading across GCC and the broader Global Business Group (GBG) in driving increased in-country client success. They will focus primarily on: client and agency partner development; strategic planning and resource allocation; upstream project partnerships and creative and innovation narratives; team and people leadership; operational planning, rigor and effectiveness. The successful candidate will be curious, a cross-functional team builder, metrics and impact motivated and able to build trusted value-based relationships externally and internally.
- Lead a team of people globally tasked with enabling the largest health and beauty marketers and their agencies to connect and engage effectively with the people who matter to them, everywhere, everyday and on every device
- Earn a place as a trusted advisor to our clients by partnering with them to understand their business objectives and help define where and how FB can play a role in achieving them
- Provide thought-leadership and mentorship to your team on overall account planning, partnership creation and resource request business cases
- Enable your team to create sustainable plans that will enable clients to maximize the business and brand-building potential of the Facebook platform in concert with other marketing channels
- Partner with local, regional and global clients/agencies and educate FB HQ and cross-functional partners on resources and tools required to deliver for these clients
- Partner with and build trust with Regional and Local teams to ensure global alignment of teams and stakeholders both internally and externally to drive the highest levels of client service and impactful performance
- Provide guidance and leadership on deal structures for all global accounts
- Collaborate with internal local and cross-functional teams to ensure knowledge transfer, product design and to improve the process and impact of our work with clients
- Create, deliver and advise on client and agency presentations and internal POVs/updates
- Actively participate on the leadership team, embrace and contribute to the unique FB company culture, mission, and strategy
- Represent Facebook at key client events and in speaking engagements
- Develop and invest in a high performing team to help build their careers and drive impact for the business
- Comfortable with frequent Global and Regional travel
More Jobs From