Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What youll do:
As a Director of Engineering at Unqork you will be responsible for strategy and execution of engineering team growth, culture, and value delivery. This is a critical role in shaping the teams that architect and extend an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a primary stakeholder in planning the product roadmap
- Ensure that engineering management and teams have the tools and support they need to be successful; help grow our world class organization
- Build and refine processes and interactions between engineering and the rest of the organization
- Help to foster the Unqork engineering team brand and culture - including continual and incremental value delivery, collaboration, and empathy.
- Help shape team and product/technical vision across domains, incorporating this vision to shape engineering and platform team strategy.
Who you are:
- You have helped build successful and engaged engineering organizations, and enjoy doing so
- You have a track record of delivering value to end users via efficient teams and processes
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of engineering management experience, with 10+ reports
- Experience working with product managers and cross-departmentally, leading to a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- Demonstrated experience developing and growing reports into more capable engineers and leaders within the organization
- Deep experience architecting services within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Technology startup experience, specifically in SaaS/PaaS
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From