At Tend, we are reimagining dentistry by delivering top-notch care with elevated hospitality and beautiful, dentist-approved oral health products. Join our team to create the worlds first dental wellness experience that people look forward to.
The Senior Manager, Direct-to-Consumer will join our CPG team as they launch a new line of oral health products. This new and dynamic role reports to our General Manager, CPG and will be responsible for setting and attaining business objectives and sales goals in all direct-to-consumer channels - specifically DTC eCommerce and in-studio retail sales.
The ideal candidate will be able to partner closely with our product, engineering, marketing, and operations teams to launch new CPG products, drive sales and profitability in DTC channels, optimize fulfillment operations.
- Partner with CPG GM & Marketing Leads to define DTC P+L, forecasts, and marketing budget
- Manage DTC P+L and monthly marketing spend, optimizing for sales goals, growth, and profitability
- Provide reporting to senior management on weekly KPIs
- Define digital product needs and collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to execute web vision for ideal user experience
- Partner with internal performance marketing team and manage external agencies to optimize CAC and launch and develop marketing channels
- Work closely with GM CPG and Studio Operations team to craft and optimize retail experience for patients in studio
- Lead key seasonal CPG digital and physical retail branding moments and partnerships
- Develop customer service protocols and manage relationship with member experience team
- Work closely with creative and brand marketing teams to craft, evolve, and execute the brand identity
- 5+ years of direct-to-consumer experience, preferably in a startup environment or launching new product categories within a larger organization
- Experience in eCommerce operations, product management, marketing, and brand building
- Comfort with managing a P&L and making decisions to maximize sales, customer acquisition & retention, and profitability
- Skilled in developing and executing complex project plans
- Exceptional organizational skills and incredibly detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal teams and external partners
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to your roll-up-sleeves to achieve business objectives
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.