Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
As part of Epsilon's market-leading Digital Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead work with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize Interactive marketing strategies and tactics with a focus across digital channels, with an emphasis on Mobile. You will drive the translation of clients' business problems into innovative solutions and a broader vision. Using your analytical skills and digital marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition, you will develop, create, and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for and expertise in the digital marketing space, with depth in mobile and social media marketing, a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
Director, Digital CX Strategy
- Manage and grow a team of 1-2 consultants on existing and new Epsilon client retainers and projects; mentor and train members of the team on digital and mobile strategy and execution
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients on how to improve marketing performance.
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients informed by customer insight, research, competitive analysis, industry trends, and analytics
- Perform ongoing mobile program discovery, develop strategies for expansion and optimization
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply learnings in preparing and presenting program recommendations
- Support test execution, collect and analyzing data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in mobile initiatives
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and insightful POV's for Epsilon client and internal communities on multi-channel and mobile concepts
- Work with industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities
- Develop close relationships with clients and with internal stakeholders
- Participate in developing new business, identify growth opportunities within projects and existing client relationships
- Continue to develop the mobile practice, defining new packaged offerings and evangelizing for the group around internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings, working sessions and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
- Influence and develop Epsilon's consulting approaches and frameworks relative to mobile/multi-channel solutions
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- Degree in an analytical/business/marketing/advertising discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations to understand, define, and meet client needs
- Proactively drives innovation
- Expertise with mobile user experience best practices
- Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including mobile strategy (Apps, mobile messaging, mobile payments, responsive web strategies)
- Working experience in a marketing agency, services firm, or consulting organization.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic mobile programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Experience working on projects in multiple digital channels social, online media, affiliate, email, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Experience in social media marketing preferred; email marketing a plus
- Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Comfortable being the differentiator in the room amongst senior leadership and C-level executives on mobile initiatives and expertise, quickly relating to their objectives and business needs and providing credible advice
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.