We are seeking a Director, Digital Content Marketing to report to the Chief Marketing Officer and be responsible for the development and execution of CrossBorder Solutions content operations. In this role, the professional will establish the Companys content strategy with the goal of establishing CrossBorder Solutions as the thought leader in its industry. The candidate will be responsible for building out a full team of creative and technical experts to produce original content in a wide range of formats. In addition, the right person will be able to monitor KPIs and apply relevant insights to ensure that the content engine drives inbound interest.
- Develop/refine product content positioning, to include market need, product definition, value proposition, buyer personas and pain points, competitive analysis, for a comprehensive market messaging
- Lead the conception, design, GTM and optimization of marketing campaigns that drive adoption of and engagement with new and existing products and features to drive product awareness and revenue growth
- Work with Content and Design teams to create compelling sales enablement tools for the field organization that effectively differentiate Cross Border's products
- Define the success criteria for and measure the impact of all Content Marketing efforts against CrossBorder corporate goals
- Develop, execute and strategize on digital assets, components and templates to achieve our business objectives, drive key product ideas, and increase brand adoption
- Define and run a scalable production pipeline: from idea to final content
- Monitor and analyze industry benchmarks and digital trends to ensure CrossBorder remains at the forefront of the digital content landscape
- Identify insights based on customer engagement and analytics and define strategic priorities and requirements to deliver business results
- Establish short and long-term vision for digital assets with an understanding of the full customer journey
- Maintain a content calendar that aligns with business goals and objectives
What You Will Need to Succeed
- 7+ years of experience creating and managing content for a B2B/software company
- Experience managing and executing on a brands content strategy including content for the website, blog, digital assets (white papers, newspapers, case studies) and social media accounts
- Excellent communication skills Speaks and writes clearly and articulately and maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email
- Organization & planning Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner with the ability to focus on key priorities and outcomes
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves Need the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Genuine enthusiasm for the problems were solving Life is too short to do anything youre not excited about
About the Company
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. The Company is experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology driven solutions. Since its inception, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently, the Company completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
Whats in it For You
Great team culture, career development, competitive pay and benefits, & an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
More Jobs From