Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
The Customer Experience team gets to help live out Ribbons mission of making homeownership achievable every day. As the Director of Customer Experience, you'll help us grow revenue by stewarding an incredible customer experience. We are on pace to quadruple in size this year but need an enhanced customer experience provided by our customer success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career on the ground floor of an exciting business. Youll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- Direct our Customer Success team which is responsible for:
- Expertise at using customer relationship management tools to exceed customer communication expectations
- Cultivate and maintain customer relationships through managing a book of business
- Facilitate customer experiences from qualified lead to close
- Facilitate discovery appointments scheduled by our SDR team
- Gain proficiency using a sales development platform to execute the outreach process consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Helping our team meet or exceed deal quota every month
- Strive to continuously improve sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of CX, customer success work, ideally at a high-growth, fintech or startup company
- Track record of success in building new operational processes and systems
- Experience leading teams of 10+
- 4+ years of experience managing other lead or management roles
- Remote management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, especially cross-functionally
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- Experience using data to analyze performance and proactively drive strategic decision making & improvements
- Experience in managing a team goal, target/quota and owning a book of business
- Genuine customer empathy
- Flexibility! We are a small company that moves and reacts fast
- General knowledge of the Real Estate industry
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.