Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a seasoned Compensation leader to lead a team of compensation Business partners & analysts to drive strategic compensation decisions and deliver innovative, competitive, and analytically driven compensation programs. This leader will be a key strategic partner for multiple Business leaders and HRBPs including being responsible for driving Sales Compensation Strategy and governance in partnership with cross functional stakeholders. This full-time Director CBP role reports to the Head of Compensation Business Partner function.
- Partner with Business leaders & HRBPs to enable Business outcomes by way of influencing decisions aligned with Facebooks Compensation Philosophy
- Bring thought leadership to Sales Incentive design & governance model in partnership with HR, Business, Legal, Finance and other stakeholders
- Lead with internal & market insights to drive compensation solutions with Business. This involves providing strong project leadership and a laser sharp focus on driving key outcomes
- In close partnership with Sales Ops team, co-own the Sales Incentive Compensation Committee agenda and drive decisions in an effective way
- Lead a team of compensation partners and analysts with a focus on strengthening strategic partnership across Business and HR
- Partner closely with Job framework core team to bring business insights and play a key role in driving change management with Business
- Be trusted advisor to business leaders and take accountability on compensation decisions and strategy - must be able to influence and drive decisions at Executive leadership levels
- Partner with Program Operations teams and other cross functional partners to drive consistency in compensation planning, program administration, performance summary cycles and comp program automation projects for designated business
- Lead direction on market analysis and job profile insights for new and existing roles in business
- As a member of compensation leadership team, be a thought leader, influencer and collaborator on a range of Compensation and Total Rewards topics
- Enhance Communication and effectiveness of our Comp programs including performance summary cycle, market review, job profile framework etc.
- Partner closely with recruiting organization to help Facebook hire the very best in a challenging market for technical talent