Description: Do you have technical chops to debug a logistic regression model built in Python? Have you worked in the Health and Wellness space and have a passion for driving better health and financial outcomes for individuals? Does your passion for building and scaling teams get you out of bed every morning?
If you answer to all these questions is yes, then we have a position for you.
CVSHealth is looking for a passionate leader to work on the next generation of Clinical Products and support the development of data pipelines, models, and other operational and reporting use cases. Specifically, this role will have a focus on the commercialization of these Clinical Products for all individuals; not just ones that have a relationship with CVSHealth.
- Leads development and execution of highly complex and large-scale data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data to generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Leverages broad knowledge of market-leading edge technologies and specialized expertise in programming skills such as Python or Java or any of the major languages to creatively solve highly complex business problems
- Anticipates and solves highly complex problems with detailed knowledge of multiple programming languages and data infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge and experience with big data/Hadoop technologies.
- Expert knowledge and experience with cloud architecture and engineering, with at least one major platform (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Expert knowledge and experience in data platform migration.
- Expert knowledge and experience with putting machine/deep learning models into PRODUCTION inclusive of solutioning for real-time and batch insight generation.
- Expert experience implementing complex, enterprise-wide data transformation and processing solutions.
- Expertise in Java, Python, Hive, Cassandra, Pig, MySQL or NoSQL or similar.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.