SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a Director, Implementation to empower and support a team of Onboarding Specialists and lead initiatives aimed at a timely and accurate rollout of our product to ensure high adoption and overall customer lifetime value. You will provide a holistic approach to the implementation lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process. This role is essential in the success of communicating our value to clients.
What Youll Do
- Management: Manage team of high-performing Onboarding Specialists who oversee the implementation process of mid-market accounts; continue to develop, mentor, and coach the Onboarding Team
- Leadership: Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Data Analysis: Focus on developing strategic plans backed by solid data analysis to achieve target revenue goals and support the team in hitting and exceeding those goals
- Project Management: Own the ultimate success of our implementations, including launch timeline, accuracy, and expedited time to value for our clients
- Customer Success: Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and serve as customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including Customer Success and Support, Sales, Product, and Engineering
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in SaaS implementations, including 5+ years managing Implementation teams
- Strong data analytics background coupled with a strategic mindset
- Proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience creating and implementing cross-team processes and documentation
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK