Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About this Role
- Lead the selling activities for a geographic or account based sales territory, focused on the restaurants vertical
- Generate new revenue by managing several enterprise sales deals to closure on an annual basis
- Develop as a thought leader and respected expert in the ad technology industry so that you are viewed as a consultative partner and not a transactional seller
- An individual contributor driving significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover prospect business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help prospects achieve their business goals
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of new business presentations
- Create and deliver compelling, customized sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities faced by the prospect
- Effectively monitor day-to-day management of accounts in your assigned territory and build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers
- Stay current on industry trends and personnel moves among prospect organizations.
- Negotiate and close contracts with client marketing and legal stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience developing sales in the digital or agency business, have a strong network of prior relationships and contacts (senior level), and show leadership skills in developing the right tools to get the job done with our creative team.
- Senior-level hunter that enjoys prospecting, cold calling and needs based selling.
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech: DMP, DSP, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors
- Understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior business stakeholders
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Must be strategic, flexible, tenacious, results-oriented
- Adept at dealing with a constantly changing environment
- Bachelors degree, MBA a plus
- 8-10 years experience in a sales/hunter role, with recent & relevant experience in the restaurants vertical (fast casual, fine dining, food delivery)
- 5+ years of sales experience in media, marketing or advertising related fields
- 5+ years of B2B business development experience, with a successful close rate
- 5+ years of display marketing/interactive advertising experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From