At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide best-in-class healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have an office in Miami, FL.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Broker Partnerships is responsible for building Rightways relationships with the top employee benefits brokerage / consulting firms through a coordinated strategy that leverages existing industry knowledge and network. In the role, this person will work closely with cross-functional members of Rightways team, including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, to educate and engage the benefits consulting community and scalably convert business through these channels. The Director of Broker Partnerships must operate and influence at all organizational levels, from senior leaders to producers and account managers.
We are open to hiring a remote employee for this particular role with occasional travel when it is safe!
- Develop a segmented strategy to engage the upper / middle-market firms that present the greatest opportunity for Rightway
- Leverage existing relationships and contacts at the prospective firms and serve as the primary point of contact
- Lead all aspects of partnership execution, including lead generation, outreach, pitching, partnership structuring, operations planning, and implementation
- Drive the negotiation and contracting process and help develop standard templates, best practices, and pricing / commission structures
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to support across the partnership development, engagement, and deal conversion lifecycle
- Identify and track qualified opportunities through partners that can be further qualified and scoped by respective Sales leaders
- 8+ years experience in the healthcare industry preferably in employee benefits, with a focus on consultant / broker relationships, business development, strategic partnership, or customer-facing roles
- Existing network of relationships within the benefits consulting community and ability to quickly hit the ground running
- Experience with successful long-term relationship management and growth
- Analytical, strategic thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and their implications for Rightway
- Exceptional written / verbal communication skills and detail orientation
- Dynamic, collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit with a get it done mentality
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree a plus
More Jobs From