Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon, AdAges #1 Ranked U.S. Agency, is seeking a dynamic Director, Audience Strategy to work with Fortune 500 clients on strategy development leveraging audience data, customer insights, omni-channel experience, data capture and activation strategies, reporting, analytical projects and research.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a strong consulting and delivery partner working on complex issues for enterprise and brand level clients
- Play a key team role to:
- Craft and optimize development and implementation of audience curation and management for media and data-driven advertising
- Design digital advertising and media strategies inclusive of data capture and activation workflow across the customer journey (media, client-owned properties, e-commerce/e-retail, social media, CRM, loyalty and offline)
- Help clients think holistically for how data and technology can best support brand media and digital campaign goals
- Uncover performance trends and unlock opportunities for improvement through recommended enhancements and plans.
- Audience development and digital marketing strategies: work with clients and internal teams to develop:
- Definition of brand addressable audiences and campaign specific target variation
- Data assessments and recommendations regarding available 1P, 2P and 3P data
- Campaign and brand specific data acquisition and progressive profiling strategies emphasizing first party data capture and activation across channels
- Strategic marketing planning roadmaps
- Assess and recommend audience development and digital experience constructs, and communication strategies
- Map existing and design new advertising and digital experiences based on data, insights and marketing technology capabilities
- Market insights and performance
- Provide actionable data-driven customer and market insights to design, develop, and deploy relevant CPG data-driven marketing strategies
- Data-driven audience, media, digital program market research and competitive assessments
- Work with analytics and data science to define performance metrics, marketing reports, executive dashboards, and measurement requirements
- Implement effective test plans and learning agendas
- Quickly learn, stay apprised of, and apply knowledge of, Epsilon's assets, tools, technology platforms and capabilities to client engagements
- Client interface: Frequent face-to-face client presence and collaboration, presenting and selling ideas to our client in partnership with the cross-functional team. High-quality presentation, communication and idea articulation skills are a must. Energetic, positive, ambitious, great listener, empathetic, curious, inquisitive.
Experience & Education:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Primary experience in audience development, data driven marketing and/or digital marketing
- Experience in consultative client engagements
- Experience designing, building and leading audience and media-first marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Experience with CDPs and audience platforms for onboarding and strategic use (i.e. Treasure Data, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Krux, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- CPG experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to senior marketing leaders
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting
- Bachelors Degree required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.