Director of Analytics, Core Experience Advertising
Core Experience is focused on making TripAdvisor a habit for our travelers. Helping the people who come to TripAdvisor find and become part of a community of travelers with similar interests is a key Mission for us. The team focuses on growing membership as well as bringing travelers a personalized travel journey.
CoreX is hiring a Director of Core Experience Advertising Analytics to lead our Brand Marketing (buy side) and Media Business (sell side). This role will be responsible for full funnel analysis and measurement of our brand marketing. The leader will drive the understanding of the impact of awareness, consideration, and the bottom of the funnel. Identify what is working, what is not, and where we have new opportunities. They will be responsible for building extremely strong relationships with our agency, maximizing their analytics knowledge and helping them deliver impactful results back to the business. Overall they will be a thought partner to maximize the impact of our brand strategy.
On the sell side, this role will lead audience development, reporting, and analysis. It will own our data products: what do we need pre, during and post sales. They will lead the data strategies to maximizing our Media business and drive contextual, relevant ads to our consumers.
What youll do:
- Help us to improve our business by providing analytical leadership and support to all aspects of the traveler journey (such as revenue optimization, A/B testing, consumer analytics/behavior, marketing ROI analysis).
- Identify key success indicators, engagement KPIs and leading indicators of long term value
- Determine best practices for measurement and reporting.
- Use analytics to create concepts, justify business cases and manage the implementation of improvements to the website experience for travelers.
- Lead collaboration and partnership across other business pillars (e.g. Hotels, Restaurants, Experiences, etc)
What you bring to the team:
- 10+ experience in an analytical role (web analytics, finance, consulting) with at least 3+ years managing a team
- Management Experience: High-level people skills (successfully managed a team of analysts) and communication skills (successfully influenced across all levels/functions)
- Strong organization skills with experience in project management (JIRA , etc.)
- Masters degree strongly preferred with a strong focus in statistics, analytics and/or engineering
- Expert ability with Excel and SQL.
Excellent analytical skills including problem-solving, attention to detail and clear communication of complex results.