Who we are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
Thrasio is seeking a talented ecommerce marketer to help grow our direct-to-consumer (DTC) business across a diverse portfolio of brands with a focus on user experience and conversion rate optimization. Thrasio is a consumer brand company rapidly expanding into many product categories across health & fitness, sporting goods, home goods, tools, pet, and much more. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing internal business team at the very early growth stages with 9-figure revenue goals through 2021. The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and will serve as a sales funnel thought leader with cross-functional marketing and creative stakeholders to turn traffic into sales.
This role can be located in any of our main offices: Walpole, MA, New York, NY, Houston, TX.
The roles core responsibilities will include:
- Increase sale conversion rates through optimized landing page experiences to profitably grow sales for portfolio of DTC brands from $10MM-$150MM+
- Develop strategic marketing tests to improve the sales funnel experience across sources of external traffic including paid social, email, and direct mail
- Analyze cross-channel and site performance to heavily optimize user experiences
- Communicate business performance and strategic ideas across cross-functional partners and establish relationships across the business, partnering effectively to achieve mutual goals
- Identify new business opportunities to support channel development and develop a competitive strategy for the market
- Ability to work across 15+ brands with different business attributes, customer profiles, brand attributes, and go-to-market strategies
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelors degree from a top tier institution
- 2+ years of experience managing digital marketing platforms specifically focused on landing page development and optimization for DTC ecommerce or B2C businesses
- Strong understanding of website UX, and experience using marketing tools to measure performance throughout the funnel from acquisition to conversion
- Fluency with common digital technology tools including Shopify and landing page generators
- Excellent competitive analysis skills across categories and brands of consumer products; creative aptitude to glean key insights from best practices and tactics of top competitors
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and a data-driven mindset
- Highly organized with critical attention to detail, along with good time and priority task management within an agile quickly changing environment
- Ability to work within a collaborative team structure with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supported
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm, a willingness to learn, and utilize coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of our organization
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From