Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The digital marketing web developer is an integral member of Veevas marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing Veevas digital strategy to life across Veeva.com and our other digital touchpoints. You will also be responsible for owning the Veeva.com web platform.
The right candidate for this position is a detailed, organized self-starter with experience and passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
What Youll Do
- Maintain and update Veeva.com and our other digital properties
- Build engaging and interactive web pages from PSDs, that are optimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly.
- Manage and execute all content updates on Veeva.com.
- Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites with frequent updates.
- A strong eye for design and layout and web/mobile UI/UX
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Well organized with a strong attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-starter with a team player mindset.
Nice to Have
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering
- Working knowledge of PHP and/or JS a plus.
- Working knowledge of Knockout JS a plus.
- Experience with backend databases (MySQL) a plus
- Prior experience as a WordPress administrator
- Experience in Enterprise B2B including working with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation.
- Prior experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO.
- Prior experience with website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization.
- Prior experience with coding email templates.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.