Digital Advertising Manager
The Digital Advertising Manager is responsible for leading paid and organic digital advertising initiatives to drive leads and awareness for Intralinks products globally. This includes Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC), display advertising, paid social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and other digital advertising channels, and overseeing search engine optimization efforts. This person will be responsible for working with the global marketing teams to drive traffic and leads, maximize conversions and ROI, and manage advertising budgets effectively.
In this role, you will be the key driver of inbound lead generation activities that have a direct impact on company revenue. You will be creative in developing and executing on campaigns, operational in campaign development and execution, and analytical in reporting on results. You will be curious, be willing to dig deeper, and question everything until you have found the answers. You will know and implement best practices, but be willing to test a different approach to see the impact on response.
About the Team
This position reports to the Director of Digital Advertising and works closely with members of the digital marketing, marketing communications, sales, and field marketing teams.
- Partner with field marketing, programs, creative, and digital marketing teams on campaign creation/execution of ads and landing pages globally
- Work with a third party agency to create, launch and optimize SEM campaigns on Google, Bing, and other search engines globally
- Create, launch and optimize paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Oversee and implement search engine optimization initiatives to continually improve keyword ranking, understand and advise on SEO opportunities
- Plan and execute A/B tests on ads and landing pages frequently, share findings, and incorporate best practices into future campaigns
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI), develop and provide reports and insights to the organization on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Track advertising efforts though the entire marketing funnel, from lead acquisition to conversion to revenue generation for closed-loop reporting
- Oversee and manage third party agency relationship(s)
- Function as the internal expert on digital advertising best practices
- Manage spend, budget and invoicing for digital advertising initiatives
You will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in executing paid and organic search and digital advertising campaigns, and demonstrated success with lead driving and awareness building for B2B technology companies
- 3+ years of experience with paid social
- BA/BS in Marketing or Advertising
- A solid understanding of best practices for inbound marketing
- Experience managing third party agencies
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords Keyword Planner and SEMrush (or Moz or WordStream)
- Experience with landing page best practices, A/B testing fundamentals, and conversion optimization, ideally having used A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely, Unbounce or Google Analytics Experiments
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated expertise in working with data and creating reports that tell a story and drive decisions
- Working knowledge with Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua
- Understanding of Salesforce, Salesforce campaigns, Salesforce reports and/or Salesforce apps for digital advertising/reporting (Bizible, Daddy Analytics, CloudAmp, etc.)
- Advanced experience leveraging Googles Urchin Tracking Module (UTM) parameters
- Hands on experience with Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) ad unit sizes, and cross device advertising (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS); Drupal or WordPress preferred
- Understanding of SiriusDecisions methodology including Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL), Sales Accepted Leads (SAL) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQL)
If you feel rewarded when you work among people who really want to drive the company forward as a team, this is a great place to be. In this role you have a direct, demonstrable impact on the companys success. You are autonomous, responsible, engaged, and transparent in working across departments. You are confident in what you know, but are willing to listen, or at least provide support for your views. And most of all, you have an advanced sense of humor and can contribute to the culture of the organization. Ive been with the company 5+ years, through many changes, and these have been the common threads of my tenure here at Intralinks.