D&I Project Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the Diversity & Inclusion team.This role will lead and manage large-scale, company-wide diversity & inclusion projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close. The role will manage the execution of a wide range of diversity & inclusion initiatives and programs across the company and globally. The Project Manager will be the main point of contact for program planning and execution across cross-functional partners and the People organization, including the Diversity & Inclusion team, People Growth, Human Resource Business Partners, People Operations, People Products, L&D, and Legal, among others.
- Work with program partners (e.g. Diversity Business Partners, Diversity Engagement Program Managers, International Diversity Program Managers, HR Business Partners, People Analytics, People Products, Legal, People Insights, People Operations) to establish project plan and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates, and communicates issues related to staying on schedule
- Develop fluency of, support, and leverage baseline research and insights including quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Manage program timeline, including meetings, schedules, milestones and delivery
- Facilitate overview and training sessions related to Programs and ongoing D&I education
- Throughout Program cycle, act as first level of program support for DBP, ABP, HRBP, employee questions related to philosophy, guidance, data and policy escalating to Program Manager where appropriate
- Facilitate relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Coordinate with People Analytics, People Products, Diversity, Recruiting, HRBP teams to file fixes and log program enhancements for program and product manager review and decision making
- Maintain, evolve program, documentation for all cross-functional partners and employees
- Prepare debrief at end of each cycle, identify and recommend improvements to internal processes related to operations, execution, measuring impact of program