Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager to design and guide our efforts to build and integrate D&I programs throughout the company's systems, processes, and organizations. This role will require setting and holding the strategic vision for a wide range of D&I initiatives and programs that will increase impact of our company-wide D&I strategies, and drive cross-functional efforts to execute against this vision, and measure short, mid, and long-term program impact.
- Apply expert understanding and expertise in role, demonstrates full range of one Diversity function
- Regularly lead projects with frequent partnership across the Diversity team and HR/Legal/ Recruiting functions
- Be accountable for all strategy and operations of one or more competency areas
- Lead solution implementation and measurement
- Work results in measurable success
- Influence internal clients to develop or partner on innovative, market-leading solutions
- Take a broad perspective to problems and think holistically
- Proactively identifies the root cause of complex issues across multiple program areas
- Propose industry-leading and creative solutions and influences leadership to take action
- Be accountable for results of managing risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives
- Influence and drive impact through broad internal and external working relationships
- Be a trusted advisor and leverage deep knowledge of the company at all levels
More Jobs From