Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook continues to be committed to be an inclusive and engaging workplace for every employee. To drive diversity and inclusion through learning, this role is critical to creating learning strategy in support of inclusion efforts and being a key player in strategic D&I learning discussions across the People@ organization. Facebook is looking to hire a D&I Learning Architect expert with proven experience in strategic D&I work and superior instructional design skills.
- Provide active and vocal thought leadership to the L&D Content and D&I Engagement Teams, and across the People@ function on D&I learning strategy, design and programming.
- Develop an iterative learning strategy and operational roadmap for Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) learning and development at Facebook, aligned and in partnership with global Learning and Development (L&D), global Diversity Engagement, HRBPs and People Growth team strategies, and embed this across our People@ programs and tools at Facebook.
- Forge close and productive partnerships with the Diversity and Inclusion team to identify and consult on the design, development, and delivery of training solutions as appropriate.
- Bring truly innovative, cutting edge approaches to D&I to Facebook with the ability to think outside the standard approach to D&I.
- Collaborate with the L&D client facing leads, partners and regional teams to uncover region or business-specific D&I needs while creating consistency across our Biz, Global Marketing Solutions (GMS) and Tech functions.
- Provide quality oversight to all Learning & Development D&I programs and initiatives that are primarily managed by the D&I Learning Partner.
- Architect, design and lead organization-wide learning that builds D&I capabilities for leaders, managers, employees, and teams at Facebook. This includes designing D&I learning content and supporting Content Team colleagues in integrating new content into existing Leadership Development programs.
- Provide regular data reporting, sharing insights on the impact of D&I learning and development interventions and anticipated course corrections for a scaling organization.
- Systems-thinking approach to leadership, development and learning (i.e., balancing the development of employees in the context of their role, region, minority status and business realities).
More Jobs From