Our engineering and product teams are organized around our hubs for community and collaboration. Work anywhere means you can work at home or the office on any given day. Your product hub is based on the primary location of your product. You should live within one timezone of your product hub. Our current product hubs are Pleasanton, Columbus, Boston, NYC, Raleigh, and Toronto.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to build our newest product line, MyVeeva. This product will change the face of clinical trials, making it more convenient and safe for patients to participate around the globe. As a DevOps Engineer on this team, you will design and implement new CI/CD pipelines for the many repositories of the MyVeeva System from the ground up. You will identify opportunities in the SDLC process and build automation to help our engineers be as efficient as possible. This is an incredible opportunity to work on a product that has a profound impact on the world and the speed in which critical treatments, vaccines, and medicine get into the hands of patients that need them.
What You'll Do
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the AWS Cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate
- The opportunity to design and implement processes, procedures, and tools with our team
- Work in a small team environment within a highly successful company that is growing fast
- Work directly with stakeholders to participate in all aspects of the SDLC
- Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycles (Agile, Waterfall)
- Expert in scripting (batch, Perl, Bash, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages)
- Proficient in developing/programming (Java, C++, or similar languages)
- Experience with deploying and running applications on the AWS cloud
- Proficient with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, or similar tools)
- Proficient with software configuration management tools (GIT or similar tools)
- Proficient with creating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or similar tools)
- Experience using/creating build tools (Maven, Ant, Gradle, setup.py, or similar tools)
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Veeva Announces MyVeeva to Enable Patient-centric Clinical Trials
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva builds enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
More Jobs From