Were growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. Youll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. We have a positive and collaborative culture, and our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills and see their solutions make an immediate impact for some of the worlds best known brands and retailers. Read the JOOR Engineering Blog to learn more.
Who We Are:
As the worlds industry-standard wholesale platform for fashion, beauty and home, JOOR is making wholesale smoother and smarter for brands and retailers. The JOOR platform seamlessly creates a single, collaborative ecosystem for the entire wholesale process. Brands and retailers can easily manage their selling and buying, access the vital metrics that drive their business in real time, leverage trends as they see them develop, and work together to act on emerging opportunities. We believe how people and companies accomplish goals is just as important as reaching those goals. Were committed to building a diverse, inclusive team of uniquely talented people to drive the digital transformation of the industry we love.
JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo.
What Were Looking For:
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Someone that believes firmly that all config should live in code
- Experience in our stack is strongly preferred, we use:
- Docker and Kubernetes from development to production
- Jenkins used for CI/CD
- Helm, Terraform, and Ansible used for configuration-as-code and infrastructure-as-code
- Applications are in django, node and react
- Everything in AWS
- Someone wanting to do both DevOps and engineering. We are a teaching org and want engineers to understand devops tools/concepts and devops to be up for coding.
- We welcomed an exciting new CEO and management team
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
More Jobs From