Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Design Program Managers at Facebook are passionate connectors and problem solvers. By supporting the various aspects of the product teams, you will enable teams to focus their time on designing, building and shipping products. You will improve team communication, collaboration, and remove roadblocks. Finally, you'll utilize a full range of organizational and interpersonal skills to help keep our teams on track, execute specific design initiatives intended to grow team culture, industry expertise, and team impact, and you'll have an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams as you establish great ways of working together.
- Identify and drive product initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps and owners and resolving blocks that impede progress
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams
- Measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, product design, user research and content strategy to ensure a smooth product development process
- Support the management team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution
- Establish and execute activities that build team culture and community, team values and trust, and help individuals tie their work back to Facebook's mission
More Jobs From