Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What youll do:
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve the Design teams efficiency and impact.
- Drive our operational strategy and own and evolve a holistic design process including design sprints, design reviews, and seamless hand-offs.
- Partner with design leadership on scaling the team through improving ways of working, hiring, and onboarding.
- Become an evangelist, advocate, and educator on behalf of our design team internally and externally.
- Work cross-functionally to identify workflow issues and integrate procedural improvements.
Who you are:
- A passion for building, tinkering with, and improving upon complex operational systems.
- An ability to operate both strategically and tactically on a daily basis.
- You are passionate about design and the design process.
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the Product and Design teams and all of Unqork.
- An open-minded learner. You love working with product managers, designers, engineers, and other internal business stakeholders. You are open to learning from others and growing together to help them learn and growand have them help you learn and grow.
- An excellent communicator.
- 3-7 years of relevant design operations, producer, and/or design program management experience at a SaaS, product-driven company
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From