Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a seasoned professional to help lead video pricing and deal negotiations with major agencies and clients. This person will have significant experience in negotiating the sale or purchase of online video and/or television and a keen understanding of the terms and conditions that accompany such negotiations. They will lead Facebooks efforts to price video and negotiate terms with buyers in order to create the best outcome for clients and to best position Facebook to scale the business.
- Lead go-to-market pricing and negotiation strategy for Facebook video sales
- Develop deal frameworks, offer guidance and lead negotiation on deal structures
- Advance the scope of media offerings that Facebook may offer its clients including sponsorships, reserve buying and branded content including developing the go-to-market strategy process and structure to package such offerings with other Facebook inventory
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Provide analytical support and develop processes to track deal progress
More Jobs From