Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The deal desk is a critical sales support function interfacing with sales, customers and various internal departments across the company. The Deal Desk Junior Analyst facilitates contract negotiation and execution, gathers information from multiple stakeholders, and helps find the optimal pricing for large and strategic opportunities. As a member of the Revenue Operations team the Deal Desk Junior Analyst will be a key contributor delivering an immediate impact. This position requires strong computer skills (Excel), a high degree of organization, professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment. This will report directly to the Manager, Strategic Initiatives and will sit in Datto's Norwalk, CT HQ.
Does This Describe You:
You are organized, detail oriented, have strong Excel skills and don't mind administrative duties.
- Manage deal workflow coordinating with legal, success, finance, and partners
- Work with sales team to develop optimal pricing and terms for key opportunities
- Communicate with sales management for approvals and support executing agreements
- Bachelors degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to work in spreadsheets comparing and analyzing data
- Highly organized with a process orientation
- Comfortable working under short timelines Preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From