Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking to add a data visualization and reporting expert to join our growing People Analytics team. You will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining dashboards in tools such as Tableau. This includes consultation with stakeholders, HR and other end users to create high value and intuitive dashboards, data visualizations and story-telling. You may also have responsibility for data quality, integrity, and ensuring accuracy of dashboards.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the people data model create queries, improve existing queries, and manage data transformation to enable short and long term analytics and reporting
- Provide in depth analysis, discovery, investigation and visualization of data to build reporting solutions which support various company initiatives
- Participate in the on-going development of the business intelligence and data warehousing functions within the wider organization
- Build rich and dynamic dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and visualizations using Tableau, Power BI, R or equivalent
- Partner with the People Insights and Engineering teams to improve cross-functional data quality efficiencies/effectiveness, BI development standards, and best practices
- Explore and recommend emerging technologies and techniques to support/enhance BI landscape components
- Provide summary documentation on the acquired results of all analysis
More Jobs From