Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
PSOs mission is to build a service engine that solves todays customer problems, and prevents tomorrows. Solving problems is at the core of what we do. We think in customers' shoes and strive to solve problems at root, and broadly. We embrace a culture of innovation, ownership & accountability. We work closely with our cross-functional partners in Sales & Product, leveraging the data and insights we are uniquely positioned to gather, to enable Facebooks businesses to thrive. Client Data Services (CDS) is driving to be the centralized data quality engine to connect our operational excellence, advanced insight program execution, data delivery capabilities and data strategy planning capabilities to deliver solutions to customer needs at scale while maintaining the integrity of data at Facebook. The Data Quality and Assurance team is focused on developing data requirements and approaches to up-level data quality at scale. This team is focused on defining indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensuring compliance with data related policies, processes and standards. As a Data Quality Analyst you understand the business we support and will be responsible for prioritizing, organizing, and operating day-to-day data governance activities around business critical data attributes. The position will be a key component to the success of Facebooks Data Management program and will act as a subject matter expert regarding data governance processes and initiatives.
- Analyze information flows and identify key areas of data quality improvement to provide support to all business processes
- Perform comprehensive deep dive analysis to identify key areas of improvements in client data landscape and provide data driven solutions to improve overall quality of data
- Resolve inconsistent definitions, metrics and assumptions by enabling unambiguous data ownerships and the possibility to monitor data quality
- Develop and implement data driven processes to analyze data to ensure data quality standards are met
- Engages with business and functional areas and engineers to ensure that data related business requirements for the protection of critical data are implemented leveraging data governance tools and best practices. Act as an agent of change to help drive data best practices and driving the concept of data as an asset
- Support the roll out of an enterprise wide data governance framework, with a focus on the improvement of data quality and the protection of critical data through modifications to organization behavior, policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, and implementation of related tools and data architecture
More Jobs From