Office Tour Photos
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Do you like working with big data? Do you want to use data to help drive the direction of products that impact the lives of over 1 billion people every day? If yes, we want to talk to you. Were looking for a leader in our Data Engineering team to work closely with Product Managers, Data Scientists and Software Engineers to support product launches and roadmaps by building the data architecture that informs and drives insight. In this role, youll see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. Youll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, work with one of the richest data sets in the world, use cutting edge technology, and see your efforts affect products and people on a regular basis.
The perfect candidate will have strong data infrastructure and data architecture skills, a proven track record of leading and scaling BI teams, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed, strong project management leadership, and a strong vision for how BI can proactively improve companies. This is a full-time position based in our New York office.
- Proactively drive the vision for BI and Data Warehousing across a product vertical, and define and execute on a plan to achieve that vision.
- Define the processes needed to achieve operational excellence in all areas, including project management and system reliability.
- Build a high-quality BI and Data Warehousing team and design the team to scale.
- Build cross-functional relationships with Data Scientists, Product Managers and Software Engineers to understand data needs and deliver on those needs.
- Manage data warehouse plans across a product vertical.
- Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production.
- Manage development of data resources and support new product launches.
- Drive data quality across the product vertical and related business areas.
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards and data visualizations.
- Define and manage SLAs for all data sets and processes running in production.
More Jobs From