At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software thats revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
As a data engineer at Teampay, you will architect a data infrastructure that is stable and scalable to support data analytics, reporting, and visualization. Your input and contribution will have a direct impact on our data strategy and technology roadmap.
What youll do...
- Combine and analyze data from various sources to help drive business insights
- Work with various team and executive stakeholders to define mission-critical metrics and key performance indicators
- Develop and maintain a scalable data infrastructure
- Develop tools supporting self-service data pipeline management
- Work closely with teams on design and implementation of data solutions
- Own and provide BI development tools for internal use
Common Candidate Qualifications include
- 3+ years functional experience in a data engineering or business intelligence role
- Proficient in data modeling and systems design skills
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (ideally Python)
- Experience building and maintaining robust ETL pipelines
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience with BI platforms
Nice to Have...
- Experience with AWS
- Machine learning experience
- You enjoy telling a compelling story with data
You would be the first Data Engineer in a seed stage, fast-growing company. As a core member of the engineering team, you will have a strong impact on the future of Teampay. This is an unusual opportunity to join a business with traction at the ground floor.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if youd like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From